A Little Bit Larger and More Bulbous
Episode 3 · October 25th, 2016 · 52 mins 54 secs
About this Episode
Jon and Cameron have both gotten the chance to give both sets of band samples a test drive. The guys talk overall impressions on both sample batches, what they want to order next, and answer some listener email!
- Podcasting Microphones Mega-Review – Marco.org — Marco's 4th best microphone - The Audio-Technica ATR-2100-USB (USB and XLR dynamic): $40 An amazing value for the money: it sounds great for the price, and pretty decent at any price, as long as you speak up very closely to it...
- Cameron's Podcast Microphone: The Audio-Technica AT2020USB Cardioid Condenser USB Microphone — The new AT2020 USB offers studio-quality articulation and intelligibility.
- Jon's Podcast Microphone: Audio-Technica ATR2100-USB Cardioid Dynamic USB/XLR Microphone — The ATR2100-USB is designed to take you from the stage to the studio and beyond.
- Fireside - Host Your Podcast — BY PODCASTERS, FOR PODCASTERS
- The Source 95 | On Air, Online, On Campus — Our college radio station.
- Batch 1 and Batch 2 Pin Comparison — A look at the difference between pins on both band sample sets.
- Creating Bands for Apple Watch - Apple Developer Guide — Give users more choices to express their style by designing beautifully crafted bands for Apple Watch.